The past couple of meetings have gone well; we’re getting good input from the members. I am always open for suggestions to better our Post.
So far our lunches have been going okay, still looking to do every other Monday in December and then perhaps have soups available on the off Monday’s. We will be looking to purchase a deep fryer in the near future to provide munchies to customers.
At this time of year, remember that giving is a better reward than receiving, always looking for help.
May you all have a very pleasant and blessed Holiday.
- Key Bank representative present to explain using debit cards to pay if we decide.
- Auxiliary dinners are cancelled.
- Web site is up and running, would like member emails for contacts.
- Euchre tournaments will be in Jan., Feb., and March of 2019. Day to be announced.
- Volunteers are needed to help with Christmas cheer programs and other festivities, if interested call the Post.
- New Year’s Eve party, similar to Fall Fling.